Finally Friday Roll Call

IdaMae D.
on 1/12/12 7:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA
GM PA!

I am sooooo tired!!!!  I'm catching something, would be nice if whatever it is would either come on full force or go away.  I'm achy, miserable, not eating, scratchy annoying throat, sort of a runny nose, annoying little things but nothing blairing so that I can actually treat the symptoms since nothing is really standing out. 

Today is work till 4 then a 3 day weekend - WOO-HOO!!!!!  The most exciting is there is no class on Monday night either - DOUBLE WOO-HOO!!!!!!

Nothing exiciting planned for the weekend other than dropping my car off Sunday night at the mechanic's so he can inspect it on Monday....

I heard rain on the window this morning so I'll be expecting wet roads for the drive this morning - oh joy.....

Hope you all have a wonderful day....

Ida

IdaMae

bvohl
on 1/12/12 8:04 pm

GM Ida and PA!

When I feel like I am catching something I drink alot of hot liquids! Vitamin C also works!!

TGIF!!! Yes, it is Friday the 13th, but I don't believe in that stuff?!?! I am so happy to have a three day weekend!

Today is wor****il 3pm, then a walk with my work walking buddy!! Then home to do some things, get the child, pay bills, etc....I guess dinner will be in there somewhere too!?!? LOL!!

Have a GREAT day!!

Love to all, Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 1/12/12 9:03 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good blustery morning all - Ida, that is exactly how I felt when I got sick last weekend - all the same symptoms and then it felt like a giant vacuum cleaner sucked the life out of me - REST - that's about all you can do for something like this - I drank lots of hot tea, too - that kind of helped. Lasted about 3 days. Hopefully it won't ruin your nice long weekend.

I'm at work - 3 day weekend coming up for me as well. Not sure what I have planned, if anything. Have to gather more things for my sister to sell on eBay but I need a box for that. Maybe I'll do a little shopping - I have a lovely gift certificate my hubby gave me for Xmas so I might mosey on over to that store and see what I can find.

Not much else going on - Ida, I've been pretty good about getting on my bike this week - didn't do it last night - had a 2 HOUR COMMUTE home last night! Thought we'd never get home - then I had to make dinner, feed the dog, etc., so the bike sat idle. I'll get on it tonight.

Happy weekend everyone!  Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
IdaMae D.
on 1/13/12 10:45 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Kathy, Awesome with the bike.  I have not been on the treadmill since Sunday.  I'm feeling so crappy all I can do is lay around....I hope this passes soon!!!!  I want to get my butt back on that treadmill!!!!

IdaMae

steffihope
on 1/12/12 10:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
 Good morning ladies of PA!  VERY happy that today is friday!

I unpacked my suitcase last night from LAST weekend and repacked for this weekend!  I hope I remembered everything as Larry is packing the car today without me. I am hoping to get on the road by 4PM tonight.  The place we are staying at is in Tobyhanna, PA - in the poconos somewhere.  All the coats, ski pants, boots, hats scarves and gloves are all in the living room for Larry to put somewhere.  The clothing and toiletries are all packed.  Molly is choosing not to come with us - I am very sad about that - but she really doesn't want to ski and she wants to go to my in-laws down the shore.  I feel so bad that she had ONE experience with Skiing last year - she said she didn't feel well, headahe, belly pain, etc...didn't she wake up the next morning with her period for the VERY first time.  I told her that that was the reason skiing didn't go so well and that she should give it a try again, Josh will be in ski school as will the other three aduts with us.  (Larry, FB Hubby and I already ski.)  Therefore she would not be alone.  She still said no.  I'm sad but I truly understand!  

Oh - but in other AMAZING Molly news - we got a message yesterday that said that she got in to Girls' High!!!!  I am so excited as her grades were not perfect in 7th grade.  And the best part - I had NOTHING To do with it!  It is not her first choice - but seeing that she got in, I am kvelling at the moment - and....it is my mom's alma matter. She was on the alumni board for years prior to her death.  As much as I would love to see her there, I think the travel is not the best idea for someone like Molly, the other two that she is considering, one is not far from the house and the other one is around the corner from my school.  So, we shall see what the future holds, in any event, Girls' High is still considered prestigious.  YAY MOLLY!!!! :)

So for today, school, home to get the last minute things in to the car and off to the mountains....sad that I can't drink, but it willbe fun nonetheless!

Happy Friday all!!!  Have a great MLK Weekend!
Lisa H.
on 1/13/12 12:11 am - Whitehall, PA
 Happy Friday everyone!!  Ida, hope it's nothing major coming on.. I have been feeling a little "off" myself.. not MY normal "off", but a little woozy.. hope I'm not getting whatever Siehara had with her stomach.  I have too much going on this weekend to get sick.

Today I'm working Aetna..or should I say staring at my computer waiting for someone to answer a question so I can actually do something.  I am also organizing my stuff for a Tastefully Simple party I am doing tomorrow.   

Tonight, I am hoping to go see my band.. er uh Shorty Long.. at the Sand's.  We'll see how I feel.  It's much more important for me to be ok for the rest of the weekend.  Tomorrow morning, we are headed to synagogue.  We haven't been there in so long.  THey are having Junior Congregation services, which Siehara will help lead.  AND, I was asked to chant, so I have been reading through that today, as well.  Tomorrow afternoon, I have the Tastefully Simple party.  I'm going to get in touch with my step mom to see if Siehara can hang with her while I do the party and then maybe we can get together for dinner tomorrow night.   

I have to work at Dress Barn all day Sunday.. fun fun!!   I'm also off on Monday and may work OT for Aetna,  we'll see. 

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! 

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1890 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1987 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2673 views